- Bone Radiol Linament relieves lameness and unsoundness due to hard, fibrous and bony enlargements, splints, spavins, ringbones, old curbs, thickened tendons and joints.
- This product is flammable & therefore defined as a "Dangerous Good" for freight purposes.
- An extra strong spirit embrocation for the maintenance of healthy bone structure.
- Ideal for use after strenuous exercise.
- Ideal for horses and dogs.
- An extra strong spirit embrocation for hard, fibrous and bony enlargements - splints, spavins, ringbones, old curbs, thickened tendons and joints.
- Contains guiacol, menthol and camphor to help soothe and relieve stiffness and aid disinfection.
ƒ??Directions for Use:
- Clip hair if long.
- Apply Bone Radiol Linament sparingly with a small stiff brush, working the linament well into the skin over the enlargement and not more than 25mm around it.
- Repeat when the first application has been absorbed.
- Dress daily for three days, miss three days & so on as required.
- For external use only.
- Use sparingly on sensitive animal skin.
- Apply sparingly, especially during the initial applications.
- Do not bandage immediately after application.
- Do not apply to irritated skin, or if excessive irritation occurs.
- If in doubt, consult your veterinary surgeon.
- 19g/L MENTHOL.
- 0.66g/L AMMONIA (Strong)
- 135g/L GUAIACOL,
- 12g/L CAMPHOR
|Brand||Horse Supplies Direct|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other My Horse Supplies Direct users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.