Equimax Lv Paste Horse Wormer 7.49G
Notify me when back in stock
Equimax LV contains Ivermectin & Praziquantel. Equimax LV is similar to the standard "Equimax", but is contained in a thinner, easy to use tube. Equimax LV horse wormer treats all common horse parasites including tapeworms & bots, and is safe for use in pregnant mares, stallions & foals when used as directed. Click "Information" for more detail on Equimax LV.
Species : Horses
Ranges : Internal parasites
Broad-spectrum horse worming paste that is up to 100% effective in treating all major internal parasites in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus,Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp.,Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large mouthed stomach worms (Habronema muscae)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Neck and intestinal threadworms (Onchocerca spp.,Strongyloides westeri)
- All three species of tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.
- Cutaneous larvae (summer sores) Onchocerca spp. Microfilariae
Equimax LV 7.49g syringe contains:
- 7.49g single syringe
- Stable pail containing 30 syringes
1mL/100kg of bodyweight is the recommended dose rate. The first division delivers enough paste to treat 100 kg. Each subsequent syringe division delivers enough paste to treat 50 kg of bodyweight. The syringe delivers sufficient paste to treat 700 kg of bodyweight at the recommended dose rate.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other My Horse Supplies Direct users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.