Eraquell Pellets (Horse Wormer)
Notify me when back in stock
Eraquell Pellets Contain: Ivermectin 100mg.
- 1 Sachet of Eraquell Pellets¶ÿtreats 500kg bodyweight.
- Recommended retreatment interval is 6 - 8 weeks.
- Eraquell is effective against large & small strongyles, pinworms, roundworms, hairworms, large mouth stomach worms, neck & intestinal threadworms, bots, lungworms, summer sore skin lesions.¶ÿ Does not treat Tapeworm.
- Eraquell pellets has a¶ÿpalatable cereal presentation¶ÿ which is readily accepted by horses, making worming easier. Give to horse in a an empty feed bucket, adding up to 1 handful of mixed feed or grain if the pellets are initially rejected by the horse.¶ÿ Failure to consume the entire dose may result in decreased efficacy.
- Adminster 5g of Eraquell pellets per 100kg bodweight, ie a half sachet to ponies weighing between 200 to 250kg.
- Eraquell is safe for use in pregnant mares & breeding stallions.
Precautions: Eraquell pellets are not recommended for foals due to the risk of incorrect dosing and subsequent overdosage.¶ÿ Keep Eraquell away from dogs.
|Brand||Horse Supplies Direct|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other My Horse Supplies Direct users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.