Lice N Simple 100ML
Pour-On Equine Lousicide
SAVE $8.10 (14%)In Stock
Notify me when back in stock
- Lice n Simple pour-on Equine Lousicide is an easy-to-apply, safe & effective treatment for the control of biting lice (Werneckiella (Bovicola) equi) on horses.
- Lice n Simple controls biting lice by preventing the development of immature lice in the coat and those which hatch from eggs.
- Lice n Simple Pour-On Equine Lousicide Composition Triflumuron 25 g/L.
- Description: Colourless liquid.
- Actions: Effective control of biting lice Werneckiella (Bovicola) equi on horses, with a single treatment.
- Contains the insect growth regulator triflumuron, which interferes with insect chitin synthesis and acts primarily against immature lice, causing death by rupturing the malformed cuticle and/or by insect starvation.
- Indications: Control of body lice on all horses.
- Warnings Do not contaminate dams, ponds, rivers, waterways or drains with pesticide or used containers. Can be detrimental to certain plastics, paints and surface finishes. Avoid contact with such surfaces.
- Precautions Use with caution on horses with existing dermatitis or broken skin.
- Withholding Periods Meat 28 days.
- Directions for Use: Dose horse at 1 mL/10 kg bodyweight. Do not underdose. Using the measuring cup provided, apply in a single continuous strip down the middle of the backline from the poll to the highest point of the rump. In particular, ensure good coverage to the roots of the mane. Do not hose the horse for at least 72 hours after treatment. Treatment during the hottest part of the day is not recommended.
- Presentation Liquid: 100 mL.
- Storage Store below 30¶øC (room temperature). Store in original container, tightly closed in a safe place.
- Poisons Schedule S5.
- APVMA Number 61009
|Brand||Horse Supplies Direct|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other My Horse Supplies Direct users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.