|IMAVEROL WASH 100ML
Imaverol Fungicidal Wash controls ringworm & other fungal skin infections (dermatomycosis) in horses & dogs.
Contains Enilconazole 100mg/ml
Directions for use:
- Dilute 1 in 50 parts of lukewarm water (eg 20ml to make 1 litre of emulsion). Dilute only the quantity for immediate use.
- Before treating, remove any crusts on the animal with a hard brush.
- Imaverol can be used to soak the crusts.
- It is highly recommended that the animal be sprayed entirely at the first treatment, so that the areas surrounding the infection are reached as well.
Horses: Wash area of infection and surrounding skin 4 times, at 3 to 4 day intervals.
Dogs: Wash area of infection and surrounding skin 4 times, at 3 to 4 day intervals.
While doing this, rub thoroughly in the direction opposite to the hair growth to make sure that the skin is thoroughly wet. For the same reason, it is recommended to clip long haired dogs before treatment. New hair growth may be temporarily discoloured. Specifically:
Specific Instructions: Treat twice weekly for two weeks (4 treatments).
First Treatment: Wash entire animal with solution. Brush hair to ensure skin & hair are thoroughly soaked with Imaverol.
Second Treatment: Apply diluted solution to ringworm lesions.
Third Treatment: Apply diluted solution to ringworm lesions.
Fourth Treatment: Wash entire animal with solution. Brush hair to ensure skin & hair are thoroughly soaked with Imaverol.
To assist in prevention of re-infection & contamination with ringworm spores, wash or spray all stable equipment including girth straps, saddles, harnesses, bridles, halters, riding boots etc. Wash or spray all equipment used for dogs, such as brushes, blankets, baskets etc.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin when preparing spray or wash, and wear face shield or goggles. After use and before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water. After each day's use, wash face shield or goggles.
- First Aid: If poisoning occurs, contact a Poisons Information Centre. If swallowed & more than 15 minutes from a hospital, induce vomiting, preferably using Ipecac syrup.
Meat Withholding Period (Horses)
Do not apply later than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption.
Imaverol is also available from HSD in 1 litre on request.