|AMMO HORSE WORMER STUD BUCKET 50 TUBES
Ammo is an Australian made, broad spectrum horse worming paste, uniquely combining Abamectin with Morantel Tartrate.
No other worm paste on the Australian market currently utilises these ingredients in combination. The combination enables worm kills of up to 100% across all important species of internal parasites. Additionally, the use of Abamectin means that external parasites (such as Summer Sores) can also be attacked.
Ammo is a highly effective horse wormer against gastrointestinal, pulmonary and cutaneous (skin) worms and bots in horses of all ages. At the dose rate of one syringe per 600kg bodyweight, Ammo will provide up to 100% worm kill of the following parasites:
- Tapeworms: Anoplocephala perfoliata
- Large Strongyles: Strongylus vulgaris (adult & arterial stages), Strongylus edentatus (adult & tissue stages), Strongylus equinus (adults), Tridontophorus spp (adults)
- Small Strongyles: including benzimidazole resistant strains of adult and immature Cyathostomum spp, Cylicocyclus spp, Cyclicostephanus spp, Cyclicodontophorus spp, Gyalocephalus spp.
- Pinworms: Oxyuris equi (adult & immature).
- Ascarids (roundworms): Parascaris equorum (adult & immature).
- Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (adult).
- Large Mouth Stomach Worms: Habronema muscae (adult).
- Neck Threadworms: Onchocerca spp (microfilariae).
- Bots: Gasterophilus spp (oral & gastric stages).
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus arnfieldi (adult & immature).
- Intestinal Threadworms: Strongyloides westeri (adult).
- Summer Sores: Habronema spp & Draschia spp cutaneous larvae.
- Cutaneous Onchocerciasis: Onchocerca spp.
Ammo is safe to use in horses of all ages, including pregnant mares and foals. All horses should be included in a regular parasite control programme, with particular attention being paid to mares, foals and yearlings. Regular treatment will reduce the chances of verminous arteritis and colic caused by Strongylus vulgaris migrating larvae.
Directions for Use:
One syringe will treat a horse of up to 600kg bodyweight. Each 5ml division on the plunger contains sufficient to treat 100kg bodyweight. Administer the paste via the side of the mouth, as far back over the tongue as possible.
Morantel Tartrate 167mg/g