Shipping & Returns Policy
SHIPPING & RETURNS:
Most orders are dispatched within 2 days to 10 working days, depending on the product stock levels & supplier availability of your products. This means that your order may take 5 working days to 21 working days to arrive. Many of the items we sell are available to our customers as stock service only and are ordered from our suppliers on the customer's behalf when the order is placed. Cancellation and refund of orders for these products will be at the discretion of My Horse Supplies Direct, and may incur freight charges to return the item to the supplier. We will send you a "dispatched" notice via email, once sent. If there is any hold up, we could be waiting for one item to arrive - we source from hundreds of suppliers and they similarly have occasional stock issues.
Should any of our products be backordered, we will usually contact you to advise an approximate time frame for delivery. If your order is for more than one item we will generally send the items that are in stock and backorder the other(s), with freight for the backordered delivery at our cost.
If you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within 30 days, in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange or refund.
Please note: If you placed your order with free freight, your money will be refunded minus the initial freight cost incurred by My Horse Supplies Direct. The buyer is responsible contacting My Horse Supplies Direct to get an RA (Return Authorisation) number before organising (and paying for) the freight of the return.
We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee.
All returns MUST be authorised by My Horse Supplies Direct before goods are returned. Please call or email one of our customer service staff and they will give you an RA (Return Authorisation) number which must be written on a copy of the original invoice and enclosed in the return parcel.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). Orders may be returned for credit subject to the above conditions, provided they meet the following terms:
- When trying on riding boots please do not stand on a hard surface or stirrups as they can mark/damage boot soles and your return/exchange might not be accepted. If the boots do not fit or feel comfortable on the ground, they will feel no different in the saddle.
- Ladies, if you are trying on helmets, please remove your makeup first. Your makeup will can stain the interior padding and your return may not be accepted.
- Please use due diligence in checking hard parts for correct fitment before removing from the packaging. Items, like stirrups will not be accepted once they have been removed from their clear plastic packages. You should usually be able to compare the new item with old/broken item while it is still in the manufacturers packaging. We do understand that this is unavoidable in some circumstances.
- Sealed containers must remain sealed and the seal must not be broken or your return may not be accepted.
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
We do not accept goods returned as COD freight.
Returns Policy on Horse Rugs: Please be sure of your horses size before ordering. Freight charges for returning incorrectly sized rugs are the responsibility of the customer. Rugs returned must be in a saleable condition. We do not accept returns on rugs that are dirty, wet, or covered in hair or horse manure. We suggest that you "try on" a new rug on your horse over the top of a clean, lightweight rug. Should you send us back dirty rugs, they will be sent back to you, with the return additional freight costs charged to your credit card.
Vaccines are not refundable. Vaccines are perishable & require constant refrigeration. We do not accept returns on vaccines because we cannot be sure they have been kept constantly refrigerated once they have left our office.
If you have a faulty item that you would like refunded, repaired or replaced, please contact our customer service team before sending the item back. If emailing regarding a fault, please attach pictures of the fault so the item can be assessed before a return is approved. In cases where a faulty item was received, please contact customer service before shipping and they will advise the preferred method of shipping the item back to us. Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty. Please contact customer service or the brand directly for warranty periods.
We aim to have your refund processed within 48 hours of receiving; however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. In this case we will keep you informed on a regular basis via email updates. This process usually takes around 2 weeks and once completed you should receive your refund or replacement within 1-7 business days.