- Tripart is a supplement to improve muscle function, reduce the risk of tying up, & improve muscle recovery.
- TRIPART is regularly used before strenuous exercise for muscle energy support in combination with products such as AMP-5, L-CARNITINE or MITACHONDRAL, HI-OCTANE, and CREATINE or UNTIE, depending on requirements.
- TRIPART is also efficiently used in combination with RECOVERY Paste, ENERGETIC and COPHOS B to significantly improve recovery
- TRIPART is a supplement to support muscle function and recovery during training and strenuous exercise.
- TRIPART is a blend of essential co-factors to ensure that muscle metabolism is optimised, and that energy supply to muscles is adequate, to reduce the risk of lactic acidosis, muscle fatigue and Tying Up.
- Provision of essential co-factors and nutrients at the correct time, and in the correct amounts, reduces the risk of muscle damage and decreased performance.
How Does It Work?
- ATP is the essential chemical for muscle contraction, releasing energy when it is broken down to ADP.
- The aspartates improve endurance by decreasing blood lactate and ammonia, thus delaying fatigue.
- Vitamin B3 is essential in increasing the use of glycogen for energy, and arginine acts as a vehicle for transport, storage and excretion of nitrogen.
- Lysine is very important in muscle repair.
- Selenium is an essential element of the enzyme which helps remove the free radicals produced during severe exercise.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for red blood cell turnover.
Key Features & Benefits:
- TRIPART assists muscle repair and recovery after exercise.
- TRIPART reduces the risk of cramping.
- TRIPART optimises energy supply to hard working muscles.
- TRIPART is useful to prevent fatigue and stress when travelling horses long distances.
- Potassium aspartate 20 mg/mL,
- Magnesium aspartate 20 mg/mL,
- Nicotinamide (Vit B3) 60 mg/mL,
- L-arginine HCl 100 mg/mL,
- L-lysine HCl 50 mg/mL,
- Selenium (as sodium selenate) 1 mg/mL,
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 500 ¶æg/mL
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Horses [Injection]: Give 5 mL per 100 kg bodyweight
- Dogs [Injection]: Give 0.5 mL per 10 kg bodyweight
- Give once weekly or as directed by a veterinary surgeon.
- TRIPART is a sterile injection for intramuscular or subcutaneous administration.
- Export Slaughter Interval (Horses): 28 days
- 100 mL sterile glass multidose vial
- Store below 25Ó?C (Air Conditioning). Protect from light..
- For General Sale (APVMA [Injection] 50237).
- SEE ALSO Untie, Energetic, Cophos B, L-carnitine, Green Amino, Recovery
- TRIPART can be used to help delay Tying Up by giving a dose 48 hours, 24 hours, and again 4 - 6 hours pre-event.
- This will significantly improve muscle recovery after hard work, especially when combined with AMP-5, ENERGETIC, and RECOVERY post-event.
|Brand||Horse Supplies Direct|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other My Horse Supplies Direct users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.