- VAM injection is a supplementary source of all the essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids required in large amounts by performance horses.
- VAM is formulated for use as a routine training aid, and is commonly used to both treat and prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies caused by an inadequate diet, athletic stress, worm burden or illness.
- VAM maintains blood counts, appetite and well being.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Administer by intramuscular injection.
- Horses, Cattle: 1 ml_ per 45 kg (10 mL per 450 kg) bodyweight.
- Dogs: 0.25 -1 mL per 10 kg bodyweight.
- Administer twice weekly or as directed by a veterinary surgeon.
WITHHOLDING PERIOD: NIL.
- FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
- If swallowed, and if more than 15 minutes from a hospital, induce vomiting, preferably using Ipecac Syrup APF.
- If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
- If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.
- of empty container by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage.
STORE below 25¶øC (Air Conditioning).
- Protect from light.
Caution: Avoid Carcase Damage
- Sterilise all injection apparatus by boiling before use.
- Avoid use of stronq disinfectants on apparatus.
- Maintain cleanliness at all times.
- Keep needles sharp and clean.
- Use needles of appropriate gauge and length.
- As far as possible avoid injection of animals during wet weather or under dusty conditions.
- This product must be injected only into muscle tissue.
- If possible inject into muscle tissue on side of neck.
|Brand||Horse Supplies Direct|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other My Horse Supplies Direct users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.