Veterinus Derma Gel
A spray-on multipurpose wound dressing, forming a protective barrier effect against foreign contaminants. Formulated from plant extracts.
Veterinus Derma Gel is an isotonic formulation in gel (100ml) or fluid (50ml) form. It provides a barrier of protection against bacterial attack, foreign contaminants, & helps to prevent wounds from drying out. Bandaging of the affected area is therefore not required. Maintains a high rate of cell viability & therefore favours rapid hair growth in the original colour.
Directions for Use:
- Daily cleanse the affected area with warm water or a saline solution, so as to preserve epithelial cells from irritation.
- Apply Derma Gel 2 to 3 times per day, as needed. Extend application to the surrounding skin area.
- When needed, bandage over the gel.
- After 24 hours, leave the surface uncovered, as the product ensures a protective barrier (keeping surface moist).
- Avoid the use of this product on abnormal cell proliferation (warts, ringworm, mud fever), or when fungal invasion is suspected or present.
- Ensure cap is replaced after use.
- Avoid all contact with the inside of the cap, or the tip of the tube/bottle to prevent product contamination.
- For animal use only.
- Store in a cool, dark place away from heat and frost.
- Devoid of toxic & prohibited molecules.
- Safe to use during competition & in pregnant mares.
|Brand||Horse Supplies Direct|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other My Horse Supplies Direct users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.