is a broad spectrum disinfectant, for effective control of viruses, bacteria and fungi. Virkon S is effective against the equine influenza virus, and can be applied to surfaces to clean and disinfect in a one-step operations. 50g makes up 5 to 10L depending on the concentration required.
Virkon-S is a broad spectrum disinfectant, for effective control of viruses, bacteria and fungi. Can be applied to surfaces to clean and disinfect in a one-step operations.
- A pink/grey powder for easy and accurate dilution.
- Non-tainting no environment residue problems.
- Of exceptionally low toxicity
- Readily soluble in tepid water giving a pink solution
- Can be applied to surfaces and equipment to clean and disinfect in a one step operation
- Passes AOAC detergent sanitizer test at 1:200 dilution
- An excellent and safe water sanitizer
- May be used as an aerial spray
- Unique product suitable for use on all types of farms and in hatcheries
- Safe and suitable for use with all types of animals and bird
- UK MAFF approved at exceptionally high dilutions, Foot & Mouth Disease 1:300 and General Orders 1:120, Swine Vesicular Disease 1:200, Fowl Pest 1:280.
- Suitable for manual or machine application
Directions for Use:
- Cleansing and disinfecting equipment: Dilution 1:200 (0.5%). Application rate 300-400 mL/m2. Rinse product contacting surfaces with water after use. Rinse application equipment after use.
- Cleansing porous surfaces: Dilution 1:100 (1.0%) Application rate 300-400 mL/m2, It is not necessary to rinse sprayed surfaces unless government regulations state otherwise (e.g. product contacting surfaces in abattoirs - rinse with water) or to prevent corrosion of metal surfaces.
- When prolonged contact with metal surfaces is expected rinse with water.
- Not to be used for any purpose or in any manner contrary to label instructions unless authorized under appropriate legislation.
Virkon¶© S, the premier broad spectrum virucidal veterinary disinfectant, is recognised by industry and governments worldwide as a disinfectant of choice for livestock disease prevention and control.
Virkon¶© S' patented formulation is unique. No other disinfectant has the same powerful composition. In terms of efficacy Virkon¶© S has been proven highly effective against 65 strains of virus in over 19 viral families, 400 strains of bacteria and over 100 strains of fungi. This list of proven efficacy includes the major OIE List A diseases of concern;
- Avian Influenza (H5N1),
- Newcastle Disease,
- Classical Swine
- Fever (Hog Cholera) and
- Foot and Mouth Disease.
Virkon¶© S' versatility provides the flexible solution for; surface, water and aerial disinfection, in hard water, on porous surfaces, at low temperatures and in the presence of organic challenge.
|Brand||Horse Supplies Direct|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other My Horse Supplies Direct users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.